AVG Support 0800 680 0619
AVG Technologies founded in 1991 by Jan Gritzbach and Tomáš Hofer, have a family of security software for all the platforms- Windows, Mac, Linux, FreeBSD and all the smartphones available in the World running different operating systems.For desktop protection of PC’s running Windows, the AVG solutions include:
- AVG Internet Security is a full suite which brings together the AVG Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Link Scanner, Anti-Rootkit, Web Shield, Security Toolbar, Firewall, Anti-Spam, Identity Protection and System Tools protection components.
- AVG Identity Protection provides protection against identity theft and unknown malware threats using behavioral monitoring.
- AVG Anti-Virus Plus Firewall provides the Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Link Scanner, Anti-Root kit, Web Shield, Security Toolbar and Firewall protection components.
- AVG Anti-Spyware was a re branded version of ewido Anti-Spyware, that was integrated into AVG Anti-Virus as of version 8.0. A free version was also available, having now been merged into AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition
- AVG Anti-Rootkit was a free anti-Rootkit program that was discontinued as of late 2006. Like AVG Anti-Spyware, it has now been merged into AVG Anti-Virus
- AVG Anti Virus provides the Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Link Scanner, Anti-Rootkit, Web Shield, and Security Toolbar protection components.
- AVG Search a search engine by AVG which provides less risk in internet searching.
- AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition provides basic, Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware protection, plus the full AVG Link Scanner safe search and surf technology. There are some limitations with AVG Antivirus Free Edition compared to the commercial versions of AVG products and other free antivirus. These limitations include:
- Less protection – AVG Antivirus Free Edition provides the same anti-virus and anti-spyware scanning engine as the commercial product; however, it lacked anti-root kit protection until 2010. The older 7.5 Free Edition is perfectly capable of finding and disabling root kits based on signatures, but cannot scan for root kit-like activity. The 8.5 version of AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition version lacks any anti-root kit capability. While there is no official protection for files from messaging sources, the Resident Shield component automatically scans files before they are opened or copied.
- Infrequent updates – AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition receives updates via a lower priority service. Priority updating via high-speed servers is only available for the commercial versions of AVG products.
- No telephone or e-mail technical support – There is no telephone or e-mail technical support provided by AVG for users of AVG Free Edition products anywhere in the world.
- Less customization – Scheduling options in AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition are very limited (only one scheduled update per day). However, the AVG Resident Shield configuration allows exclusions. The on-demand/scheduled scanner allows advanced testing options such as heuristics and reporting of password-protected archives reporting. Process priority for on-demand/scheduled scans can be dynamically adjusted over three different configurations.
- No server support – AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition cannot be installed on server operating systems (such as Windows Server 2003), nor can it be used for the scanning of network drives. Note, the newer AVG 2011 free edition can be installed on Server operating systems like Windows Server R2.
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition is only licensed for home and non-commercial use on a single computer.
We provide support for all sorts of issues such as:
- AVG Installation Errors / Installation Failing
- System Compatibility Issues with AVG Version
- AVG Activation Errors
- Blue Screen of Death Issues
- System Hung Ups
- Frequent Auto Boots
- System Crash Issue
- AVG Updates and Upgrade Issues
- Problems uninstalling a version AVG
- AVG upgrading Issues
PcEhelp a team of experts in resolving the issues with AVG Products. Call 0800 680 0619 Toll free and get all your issues resolved related to AVG Products. We have no IVR!! Your calls are attended by real executives understanding your issue completely so that the issue can be fixed within minutes.
Call 0800 680 0619 for Free Diagnostics!!!
Find Your Related Detail
AVG Customer Service
AVG support number
AVG email Support
email AVG customer service
AVG customer care number
AVG customer service telephone Number
AVG techical Support
AVG Phone Number
AVG 800 number
phone number for AVG Service
phone number for AVG security
AVG tech Support Number
avg support number
AVG FREE NUMER
avg customer services email
avg customer service phone
avg customer care toll free number
avg customer service number
Contact AVG Technical Support
AVG Antivirus Toll Free Number UK
Official AVG Support Help with PC, Mac, & Mobile Products